Thursday, February 16, 2012

Neon: Orange & Cobalt

Neon: Orange & Cobalt


Damir Doma racerback shirt
£108 - farfetch.com

High waisted pleated skirt
$68 - nastygal.com

Forever 21 bangles jewelry
$6.80 - forever21.com

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
$42 - nordstrom.com








Some of the biggest trends for summer are Cobalt & neon! Orange is the color of 2012, so I definitely had to bring that in the outfit too (not just because it's my favorite color (; ) I definitely brought back some older trends like color-blocking and bangles too. The shoes were definitely inspired by one of Aria's outfits on Pretty Little Liars where she was wearing bright yellow wedges to match her outfit and I loved it! Definitely a bold outfit and my first invention on polyvore, so let me know what you think!


Oh, and since I'm getting back into makeup, I thought I'd add what products I think would be great for this outfit. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation would be perfect since everything is bright and bold and you definitely want to look fresh-faced and natural.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! Great post Arielle, glad to see you back and posting! :)
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised somebody actually noticed. Thank you so much for the warm welcome back<3

      Delete