Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sigma Sigmax Brush Review!


So, I got the Sigma Beauty Synthetic Duo on the Sigma website a few weeks ago because they were on sale! It's a $32 value, so getting them for $24 was definitely a steal! I also used the 10% off code Sigma releases every month so including shipping, it   under $26!

About the Products: This duo comes with the F82 Round top Kabuki and the F84 Angled Kabuki. They're synthetic bristles and come from the Sigmax collection

My first impression: A lot smaller than I expected them to be even if I've seen a lot of the videos for them on YouTube. They were incredibly soft and dense. I knew they'd be perfect for any type of foundation (cream, powder, liquid, mineral for the round top) as well as powders like bronzer and blush!

Review: These brushes easily overtook my brush collection and I use them for EVERYTHING. The angled brush became my go-to foundation brush for my liquid foundation. It just leaves a flawless finish and is NOT streaky at all! Even when I mix my foundation with moisturizer. I also love using it for contouring because it makes everything look so natural since it blends so well. The round top brush was a lot smaller than I expected, but it's still a great brush. I use it to set my foundation and also use it with my Laura Mercier Mineral Powder! On occasion, I'll also use it to contour since it's so small and the perfect size for that as well.

I'm definitely going to buy the rest of the Sigmax face brushes and hopefully the eye brushes too! They're amazing quality and worth the investment. They're even better than the MAC brushes I've used and own!

No comments:

Post a Comment